RTGS only refund claims
- Submit completed VAT 7 return (preferably online)
- Attach eligible and printable Input Tax Schedule showing the following: i) Invoice Date, ii) Invoice Number, iii) Name of Supplier, iv) Supplier VAT Number, v) Description of Goods/Services, vi) Value Excluding VAT, vii)VAT Amount, and viii) Value Including VAT
- Attach schedules for debit/credit notes and VAT withholding tax where such claims are applicable.
Branding is simply a more efficient way to sell things?
Refunds with Forex Component
- Convert all forex transaction to RTGS using the prevailing rate on the date of each transaction.
- Complete new VAT 7 return available on the ZIMRA website.( one with Part V which shows a summary split of the USD & RTGS currencies)
- Submit the return and all other attachments online. (the system captures information up to part 1V)
- Submit a manual new VAT Return (for the purpose of Part V)
- The Input Tax Schedules for USD claims should show claims in USD, the Conversion Rate per transaction and the RTGS equivalent
- Submit a Reconciliation Table, which clearly shows the breakdown of the refund claim as per table below: